Gyne and obstetrics physiotherapy
Physiotherapy for Women’s Health is a specialized service available at Physiogic clinic for the assessment and management of a range of health conditions that affect the lower urinary tract and musculoskeletal systems. This can be particularly useful for women who have undergone gynecological surgery or during / after pregnancy and delivery.
Gynaecology (Pre and Post Op) Physiotherapy can treat:
- Increased urinary frequency/urgency (the need to pass urine often/urgency)
- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence
- Mixed urinary incontinence
- Faecal or flatal incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (pre or post-surgery)
- Pelvic floor weakness (pre or post-surgery)
- Pelvic pain (pain when having sexual intercourse)
- Post operative care for any Gynaecological surgery (eg. pelvic floor repair, hysterectomy)
What Our Patient's Say
Choose Physiogic, Choose The Best Care For For Youself !